We understand this is a difficult and stressful time for all of us. Things are changing quickly on a federal, provincial and municipal level.
We want to reassure you that as an essential service we are open for business, but it is certainly not “business as usual”. The safety of our clients, staff, colleagues and community is, and will continue to be, our top priority.
We are committed to continuing to provide full real estate services and we have modified our systems accordingly:
- Limiting contact with the general public and working from home.
- Employing safety precautions including physical distancing, the use of personal protection equipment during showings and during contact with the public.
- Increasing sanitization procedures in properties we list and properties we show.
- Ensuring the individuals we work with are healthy and show no signs of illness or recent international travel.
- Utilizing on-line signing methods, virtual tours, drive by showings and on-line property research methods.
- Using the technology and tools available to safely deliver continued high service levels to our client’s and the public.
We are part of your community and we are fully committed to keeping everyone safe and healthy. We are all in this together – by keeping apart we are stronger together.